St. Andrew Health Ministry is composed of members of the congregation who practice in various settings related to health.
Activities include but are not limited to:
- Performing blood pressure screenings and health education to members of the congregation the first Sunday of each month after services
- Schedule and coordinate blood drives twice a year
- Coordinate/participate in health fairs
- Provide information about new issues in health care
- Educate and support people of all ages through a variety of educational activities and literature
- Provide illness prevention and education through assuring presence of hand sanitizers in many areas of the church; education on prevention of the spread of communicable diseases which may arise within the congregation and community